BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Dress and Do Your Best!

Well, as my roommate's boyfriend said as I stated I was teaching again, "welcome back to the work force!" In many ways I feel like I never had a vacation. I blinked and now I'm back at school. I really think this year will be pretty awesome. I will have my first experience being a mentor teacher. Yes, that's right I have finally entered the realm of my teaching career where I mentor the educators of the future. I think it is quite thrilling myself. We'll see how it goes, I have no idea what to expect or what to do besides teach her how to teach. I have decided to live by the same philosophy I have for my PE classes, "Dress and Do Your Best!" Most importantly, I'm "never fully dressed without a smile." Hehe. I am convinced from my observations that I teach at one of the best schools in the United States. My administrators are caring, supportive, and give the necessary freedom I need to create a student centered learning environment. Not to mention our faculty are pretty amazing and our students are awesome. I am happy to dress and do my best for myself and my school community! I challenge everyone to try "Dress and Do Your Best", try it for two weeks at least. If you find yourself, humming, smiling, and being more friendly to those around you I guarantee it is working. Let me know what happens!

1 comments:

carly said...

I am taking on your challenge. I will let you know how it goes.