BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Break Creations

I have always thought I need a dirty laundry bag when I go on vacation. I had some free time, a great selection of fabric-thanks mom, and a sewing machine.

Figure 8 Scarf- I found the FREE pattern on Anna Maria Horner's Blog. I love her patterns and this is her fabric too! I just love it because it is so springy. I altered the pattern a little bit. Let me know if you want the dets.
Bohemian Wrap Bracelet's- While at a beads shop (Fusion Beads) in Seattle I saw these bracelets. I thought to myself those are so cute, I'll bet I could make those. So with the marvelous help of the internet I found a tutorial. I altered the steps so they were easier and I also used different materials- frugality at work. I can't wait to make more!

1 comments:

Kay Hartley said...

Linds....I really like the scarves and bracelets. Sounds like you put the Seattle time to very effective use. KJH